DMC Awards pages
- Digital Modes Club was founded in 2006. So every Digital QSO counts from 1st January 2006.
- The QSO Frequency must be under 100MHz. Also for digimode QSO on higher Bands.
- Only direct QSO’s are valid. (No Repeaters etc).
- For Awards with ‘*’ , see list, only DMC-Members count.
- Awards may be claimed by any Ham or SWL.
- SWL’s have to log both calls from QSO , for ‘*’ with at least one DMC-Member.
- CW, Phone and QSO’s with one ‘End’ at Echolink, CQ-100 etc, do not count. PSE see positive list
- QSO’s you made with other Callsigns, like Club- or Contest Call, count for your Awards too.
- The Manager checks your application, his decision is final.
- You must not send QSL-Cards (or copy) . Just apply with UltimateAAC.
- Your Call and Awards stay in the Database “forever” , we hope ;-)
- Rules can be changed from time to time……
How to apply for Awards?
- Since 2011-06-17 the DMC is include in UltimateAAC (ex UltimateEPC).
- Non EPC-Member pse download from EPC-MC , left side, search for UltimateAAC.
- Again on this place: set your Username (Loginname) on DMC-Page Login to your Callsign (and only your Callsign)! Sorry, we must write this here again...
- If YOU want to manage DMC-Award/Awards and you have much free time please write to the address below or via Contact to LZ3HI or DF9AL.
- If you have errors with download awards or using the program pse feel free to ask.
- Mail for Awards: df9al (at) digital-modes-club.org
- For your award download you must be logged in on Page - see "Page access for award download" on top. If you are the manager for more Callsign, you have to make separate account for every Callsign you apply for awards. (please note to give for every callsign / account other email address)
DMC Award Manager
- LZ3HI, Emil : DXCC, ITU - awards (also all other if necessary)
- DF9AL, Andreas : Member, Europa, YL, Club, Event, Special Call - awards (also all other if necessary)
- UF2F, Vladimir : WAC, WAS, WAZ -Awards (ex UA2FFX)
You can also apply the awards in high quality print size A4.
The price is 3 GBP, 4 EUR or 5 USD.
After you send us your application for award you will receive information how to send the fee.